- I think I have tendinitis.
- Which I thought was spelled ‘tendonitis.’
- Apparently it’s spelled that way when you’re being informal.
- “Hey, bro. I have tendonitis.”
- “Your majesty, I believe I doth have tendinitis”
Nov 30, 201111 notes
#It is really laughable that I can't write this paper. IT IS ONLY 2500 WORDS WHAT IS MY PROBLEM #and then i should start on my eight other assignments #okay well i will try to work on it some more #and then i should start on my eight other assignments #ART #PROCRASTINATION #LIFE #EVERYTHING #this doubles as an intro post
Things I Cannot Decide
- If it will be a good idea to watch a documentary about a murderer with the same name as me or if it will be a great idea.